As a Certified Professional Organizer®, Maggie Jackson provides both organizing services and productivity coaching to her clients, whether it is in their home or in their office, with the goal to create calm, efficient living and work environments. Since 2005, Maggie has been working side-by-side with her clients to simplify their lives so they can live the organized life – one that is less complicated, more enjoyable and filled with activities that are most important.
Maggie firmly believes that an organized life is a great life to live. Her goal is to address the organizing issues at hand and provide solid, lasting relief to the challenges her clients face in either their homes or their businesses. Teaching is the most important part of her relationship with her clients and she works side-by-side with each client on every project.
Maggie has received the Golden Circle designation from the National Association of Professional Organizers. The prestigious Golden Circle was formed to recognize members who have attained an elevated level of experience.
In addition to being a Certified Professional Organizer®, Maggie passed examinations administered by The Institute for Challenging Disorganization (formerly the National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization) to receive the designations of Chronic Disorganization Specialist and ADD Specialist.
She also has completed the following Level I Certificates of Study offered by the Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD):
- Chronic Disorganization (March 2006)
- Basic Attention Deficit Issues with the Chronically Disorganized Client (June 2006)
- Learning Styles and Modalities (April 2007)
- Chronic Disorganization Client Administration (April 2007)
- Basic Physical Conditions Affecting the Chronically Disorganized Client (April 2007)
- Understanding the Needs of the Elderly Chronically Disorganized Client (September 2007)
- Basic Mental Health Conditions and Challenges Affecting the Chronically Disorganized Client (March 2008)
- Understanding the Needs of the Student Chronically Disorganized Client (April 2008)
- Basic Hoarding Issues with the Chronically Disorganized Client (September 2008)
- Paper organization
- Electronic information management
- Time management
- Household organizing (all rooms/storage)
- Office organizing
- Meal planning
- Chronic Disorganization techniques
- ADHD organizing techniques
Corporate/Coaching services: Limited to women-owned businesses and small businesses (we can define small together during our initial contact).
Maggie is a proud member of the following organizations:
- National Association of Professional Organizers
- Certified Professional Organizer (CPO) ADD www.napo.net/default.asp?page=certification_cpo
- Institute for Challenging Disorganization (formerly the National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization)
- The Association of Iowa Professional Organizers
Let's Get Organized!
Send me a message and I'll be in touch with you soon.